We flew in to Utah last night so Delainey can spend some time with Chris. She does so well on the planes and with the lay-overs we have. The 2nd flight was a little rough. She had a bad tummy ache and wasn't dealing with it very well. She needed to poo and couldn't and of course her medicine was in her suitcase. Not very fun but she's ok now.
She was very excited that Chris had gotten her her own princess bed equiped with a princess blanket and pillow and put a poster on the wall for her. She's sharing a room with her brother Ki and is loving every minute of it! They also went shopping today at Toys R Us. She picked out a couple of toys to keep at her daddy's so she has something to play with when she's there. I forgot to tell Chris not to let her get the "Hair cutting Barbie" because I was planning on getting her it for Chrismas but oh well....I'm sure she'll decide she wants something else "really bad!" HAHA!
She wanted to come see me so I was able to spend a few hours with her this afternoon when Chris dropped her off! He picked her up around 9:30 and they have a full day ahead of them for tomorrow! Pumpkin Patch with Heather, Ki, Aunt Missy and Isabelle and then going to watch him play ball with the rest of the family...I think!
The BIGGEST plane I've ever seen!

No comments:
Post a Comment