What a day we had. It started off with Delainey having one of those attitudes where she really didn't want to listen. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go (just like every other day). However today Delainey never came into bathroom to do her "make-up" as well. I went searching the house and to my surprise I could not find her! I ran outside frantically searching for her. In a full out panic I ran to the neighbors house. Yep, you guessed it....my 3-year old daughter had decided that she wanted to go visit Connie. I yelled at her for scaring mommy and she cried for about 15 minutes. I know that she felt bad but I was still terrified. I have since bought a new lock for the door that will be installed high up so she can not reach it!
We also finally made it to the park. I've been busy so it's been hard to get her there. She had a blast even though it was really hot and she couldn't go down the slide because it kept burning her legs. We were only there for about 30 mins because she doesn't handle the heat very well.
She also picked out a little pool. It's cute but I thought it would have been a little bigger. It's a whale and has a little slide....you can also attach the hose to the slide and makes a little sprinkler as she slides down it. She loves it!
She's going on her first camping trip tomorrow. My grandparents have invited us out for the weekend so we're going for an over-night trip. We'll be back sometime on Saturday afternoon. She's excited and can't wait to go in the "big" pool. LOL. I'll have photos of our trip that I will post when I have some time next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment